Amstel Gold Race
The Amstel Gold Race is Holland’s biggest one-day race, Holland is known for being pancake flat, but in the province of Limburg, the landscape is something completely different, it’s really hilly with many steep hills, a beautiful and fantastic cycling area, a perfect scene for cycling and jogging.
The Belgian Cycling Club organizes a trip to the fantastic cycling race.
You get the opportunity to test the route yourself, the day the Pros get it, you can also watch the race up close, the next day.
- The tour includes:
Accommodations at NH Maastricht, which is close to the center of Maastricht and easy to get to Valkenburg
incl. delicious breakfast buffet.
- Single room from Friday 14/4 to Saturday 15/4
- Program every day where “Smeden” takes us on tours, guided tours and social rides in an area he knows like the back of his hand.
- Socially guided bike tours
- Start number incl. own depots for “Amstel Gold Race exercise race”
- Information meeting about the Amstel Gold Race